free website stats program 07 Road King TroubleCode PO263 | Harley Davidson Forums

07 Road King TroubleCode PO263

greattobe8

Ran trouble codes on bike, came up with PO263 Rear Injector Open - Low EFI....can anyone tell me how i can fix this problem myself or if i can without taking it to the dealer, or what it means. Thank you
Stacy

looked in the electrical manuel and it said you had a low voltage reading. you need to have dealer plug in "digital tect" to have it corrected. only dealer has it. still under warranty?

thank you very much rick!!! ride safe!!!!

Thanks Bud, I did that and couldn't find anything that felt broke etc. Thanks for your time. Ride it like ya stole it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ran trouble codes on bike, came up with PO263 Rear Injector Open - Low EFI....can anyone tell me how i can fix this problem myself or if i can without taking it to the dealer, or what it means. Thank you
Stacy
Here's the trouble shooting flow chart. Is this a current or historic code. If it's current the engine light will stay on while the bike is running and the bike probably won't run very well. If it's historic the engine light will come on for a few seconds after you start your bike and the bike will probably run fine. If it is historic, you can just clear the DTC from the Speedo where you checked to find the code, and then see if it comes back.

Attachments

• DTC PO263.pdf
    88.6 KB · Views: 26
Back