free website stats program 07 road king low idle / stalling | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

07 road king low idle / stalling

Glider / Jack; Thanks for the info. I should be able to ride within a few days to see if the carb cleaner in the AIC worked. I sure hope so. I'd hate to have to go to my local HD.

sorry guys, just got off the phone with the dealer and no service bulliten for the 07 road king. She suggested I look for codes, which I had not done, and I will reclean the IAC with carb cleaner, as suggested here. (was just to lazy to go to the store, so used the PB blaster) I'll keep you posted.

Tell her to look again, it's number is 0903 torque smoothing download. It was done to my 07RK when I bought it.
They should be able to reference your records to see if it has been done, if not they owe it to you NC.

Tell her to look again, it's number is 0903 torque smoothing download. It was done to my 07RK when I bought it.
They should be able to reference your records to see if it has been done, if not they owe it to you NC.

Dont take no for an answer they know of this and they should have already contacted you:D

well, cleaned the IAC with carb cleaner last night. Seemed to work fine. BUT this AM on the way to work, it started fine and idled nice, for 2 minutes. :(Then the idle was high enough that I was doing 30 mph in 3rd gear idleing down the road !!! Got to the stop light, shut it off, restart...all was well again.
Yesterday when I spoke to the service dept, maybe I led her in the wrong direction because I had her looking for idle problems. Glider, thanks for the download #, it;ll help alot when I call her back when they open.

Back