free website stats program 07 RK- Just a comment | Harley Davidson Forums

07 RK- Just a comment

jerrybombard

Hi all,
Well, I finally got around to getting a TFI for my bike. All I can say is I wish I had done this sooner! Installation was simple. Even though I made it harder on myself by removing the gas tank to clean up under there, that is the way to go.
The bike runs fantastic, cooler, smoother, just all around NICE. Haven't had it out enough to check the mileage though.
And, because of this site, got a great price too. I would highly recommend this product.
Thanks guys!!

thinking about purchasing one for my 05 RK. good to hear you like it, where did you purchase?

I installled a Tfi on my 10 Flhtcu, it`s a simple and sweet add on. I love mine especially with the S/E AC and V/h slip ons. A little more get-up and go!!!

Hi all,
Well, I finally got around to getting a TFI for my bike. All I can say is I wish I had done this sooner! Installation was simple. Even though I made it harder on myself by removing the gas tank to clean up under there, that is the way to go.
The bike runs fantastic, cooler, smoother, just all around NICE. Haven't had it out enough to check the mileage though.
And, because of this site, got a great price too. I would highly recommend this product.
Thanks guys!!

I installled a Tfi on my 10 Flhtcu, it`s a simple and sweet add on. I love mine especially with the S/E AC and V/h slip ons. A little more get-up and go!!!

Now THAT is what Others NEED to Hear..... :60:

I ditto the + responses.. :small3d026:

signed....BUBBIE

Another satisfied customer for Dobeck Eng & TFI...and with the HDT discount is a bargain...!:newsmile01:

This was the BEST mod I've done to our 08 bike, and like so many others I purchased it because of the help the was freely given to me here at this forum. These guys will not steer you wrong......... Just another happy TFI owner.. Ride Safe,,, spring cant be far away..

Back