free website stats program 07 owners | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

07 owners

Have 13K on the 07 UC. Added V&H slip ons, Power Commander, K&N High Flow filter. Using Amsoil 20W-50 in all of the holes and never have had any problems. I don't understand this 5th gear noise that everyone talks about, not on mine. Of course I hate the heat, but using the syn oil dropped my oil temp from 238 to about 220. Had a oil cooler on that dropped it another 10 to 15 degrees, but had to take it off because it was hitting the fender.:p

Only 6700 on my 07 FHLR so far but absolutely no problems. Ref the 5th gear chatter, guys just suck it up and install the IDS mod. It rocks, worth every penny although I feel the motor company should have installed it for free as a warranty repair.

Only 6700 on my 07 FHLR so far but absolutely no problems. Ref the 5th gear chatter, guys just suck it up and install the IDS mod. It rocks, worth every penny although I feel the motor company should have installed it for free as a warranty repair.

amen to that ... i think moco getting greedy and might be in for a wake-up

Have a 07 street glide, sampson slip-on turn outs, ness big sucker, pcIII, had a little bit of oil out of the air cleaner, easy fix, every 2500 mi do a filter charge, only other problem was my nutral light comming on in first gear after a long day (700 miles), but have not seen it come on again since then. Just keeping up on my pm, and enjoying the ride.

'07 EGC with 19,300 miles on odometer.....Amsoil 20w-50 in crankcase
Amsoil 80w-90 in transmission
H-D Formula+ in primary
No problems whatsoever....IDS JUST INSTALLED FEELS LIKE A NEW MOTORCYCLE!

07 FLHRPI 103 inch: 4100 mi with the local Sheriff Department so I don't know what they did with it. After 6000 mi hard riding through the North Cascades and Grand Tetons in the last 2 months, so far the only issue has been the neutral switch causing false indications. This only occurred when the bike got really hot. The dealership swapped out the switch so I'll be checking it out this weekend.

Owner 07 FLHX, almost 20K in trouble free miles. The bike and I live in West Tennessee, and have made trips out West & Key West and Milwaukee ( 105th ) . Covered 15 states in the 15 months, and counting! I also installed IDS and love it @ 8500 miles.

My ride will be two years old next month with slightly over 20,000 miles. No mechanical problems AT ALL. Regular scheduled maintenance is all I have done with synthetic oil every 5,000 miles. List of options too long.... listed on the thread... "What I Had To Have For My Harley"

Last edited:
07 FLSTC 6k mile, no problems. Noticed expected improvements change from SYN3 to Mobile1 VT 20W50, F+, Mobile1 75W90. Trans really quiet now.:small3d026:

Back