free website stats program 07 checkin | Harley Davidson Forums

07 checkin

blues821

O.K.
As many of you know the 07's got a bad rap on some of the other forums.I think alot of it is internet vomit! yes I'm sure a few cranks slipped or had some run-out issues but I dont think it as big a issue as some would make it out to be , So lets hear from some 07 owners how many miles .any trouble , love it, hate it or traded it off and of course your .02
Keith

'07 WideGlide, 31000 miles, none of the problems discussed. Good friend of mine has '07 Electra Glide and has also had no problems to speak of.

My 2 cents ... No matter what, if it's mechanical there is bound to be a problem somewhere. All you hear about are the problems, not the good things.:small3d015:

I have an 07 that I just bought in May. Had 8300 miles on it when I bought it. Have only put 1500 miles on it so far. Other than being a little noisy fifth gear, I have no problems.

Preacher, get that HD oil out of the gearbox and put some Spectro platinum in it:D

My 07 has 26,000 miles on it,no crank issues and I ride it hard,but I have a buddy who rides his like it's his baby and it tore itself up at 6000 miles. Luck of the draw I guess.

I have an 07 Ultra Classic with 21,000 miles. The only issue I had was the cruise control died. Replaced by the dealer under warranty. Not other issues to date.

My 07 classic is only at 10 grand but it has run great. My problem is not the bike but the body that is giving me trouble. I have followed Glider and a few others on servicing and I am sure that I will have many more miles to go just need the heart to hold out.

My 07 Heritage with 10k is still running great (other than the heat on my thighs). May be going to 09 Road Glide soon though as I hear they are discontinuing this line.

Bought an '07 FLHX two years ago.
28500 miles and no problems.

Not getting as much MPG as I might, but that is probably due to the position of the throttle most of the time.

My 07 classic is only at 10 grand but it has run great. My problem is not the bike but the body that is giving me trouble. I have followed Glider and a few others on servicing and I am sure that I will have many more miles to go just need the heart to hold out.

More riding will improve your heart...works for me!!! :D

Back