free website stats program 07 0wners ????? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

07 0wners ?????

2007 Ultra with 12,000 miles, only problem so far has been one failed oxygen sensor otherwise it's been all good. Only mod really done so far was X14ied's and they make the bike tun better than it ever has.

07 U.C. with 10k miles. only "problem" so far -- trip reset button failed/dealer warrenty. Other than that nothing to complain about except not being able to ride more than I do. Especially now that I have had V&H fuel-pac, V&H slip-ons and the A.N. big sucker A/C unit put on. SO FAR --- SO GOOD!!!

Sorry --- I did have a Dunlop rear tire put on also!!

Last edited:
07 advice

ok guys
as everyone has red the 07's have had some crankshaft issues. this condition when it happens plays havic with the oil pump. so if you dont have a pressure gauge id install one . ive got one on my 07 rkc and my pressure is 12-14 hot idle and 34-38 cruiseing down the road .this pressure is well within standards according to the manual so at this point all i need to do is check my gauge and if the pressure starts to change (drop) then it's time to check the pump and the crankshaft run-out ....i plan on checking my run-out this winter anyway but you get my drift dont count on the idiot light once it comes on its probally to late but with the gauge you can see what the pump is doing if it starts to drop then youll know your pump is being eatin so to speak ..... this is just my 2cents worth hopeful this may help someone save there motor
keith

Back