free website stats program 06 Street Glide problem..... | Harley Davidson Forums

06 Street Glide problem.....

trent741

I have been having problems lately with my bike, when I start it the tach, speedometer & taillights will not work. After I take off & ride for maybe 5 minutes or so they will start working again. But now it seems to not work at all. When I do turn the ignition on the turn signals will flash 6 times, so I do know there is a diagnostic fault, I am trying to figure out what the fault is but cannot get the self diagnostic to come up. I did get it to come up 1 time earlier but cannot get it to do it again. I am turning the run/stop switch to RUN, then pressing in the button on the odometer, then turning on ignition then letting go of the odometer buton & the diagnostic will not appear. Anyone have any idea of what the probem could be? And am I doing the diagnostic thing the right way? thanks!

Ok, since I culd not get the self diagnostic to come up I did the one whre it tells you to start with turning the ignition on/off/on/off/on then doing the turn signals....It cam up with a flash code of 4 flashes, I dont know where to go from here

Back