free website stats program 06 street bob relocate ignition. | Harley Davidson Forums

06 street bob relocate ignition.

dynabob

i want to relocate my ignition to the tank .I read on another forum that the SE 04 wide glide dash fit's perfect and is factory pre drilled for ignition and warning light's.anybody out there know for sure.

Nice One
as i live in thailand my bob is export,the dash only houses speedo and warning light's.My fule gauge is located in fuel cap,will 08 still do i wonder

Last edited:
Nice One
as i live in thailand my bob is export,the dash only houses speedo and warning light's.My fule gauge is located in fuel cap,will 08 still do i wonder

Same tank as lowrider, so a dash from an 08 will work. I picked one up on eBay for I believe $119.00, fits perfect and looks great. My bike is the Anniversary one in the other post that was posted for your review. That dash will hold your lights and ignition as well as one gauge. I believe your gauge now is a 5 inch and you will need a 4 inch (check on this) If you do need a new gauge and $$$ is not an issue I would suggest the same gauge I got which is a tach/speedo combo unit and you can change the lighting to any color you want.

Dazlowrider,i think my speedo 4inch from what i gather the 04 SE wide glide dash ,takes speedo,warning light's and the ignition switch into fuel gauge hole,perfect made for it .IF it's TRUE,anyone with first hand experance 08/04

This is a pic of an 08 FXDSE2. It has the dash you need, unless they use different gas tanks in Thailand. Your 4" speedo, speedo hardware, and indicator lights should would with this.

08FXDSE2.jpg

Wide Glides use a different set-up and they are not interchangeable. There is no such model as a 08 Screaming Eagle Wide Glide.

you learn something new everyday, the orignal photo of your bike look's great and the dash put's the finnishing touch to a great motor in general.I'll order mine today,thanks for all your help.LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES.

Back