free website stats program 06 sportster alarm problems i think | Harley Davidson Forums

06 sportster alarm problems i think

sanjodave

Hello everyone i live in san jose california and I bought a used 06 883 the previous owner had batterey disconnected for over 9 months and now that i got it cleaned it all up ..oh i only got 1 fob and no crank over the turn signal lights blink i push the button on fob and they stop but no crank over i have read the threads about other peoples problems what can i do or check to make the engine crank to start.....

I'm not expert but I'd check the battery in the Fob....mine was dead and wouldn't let me start the bike...same symptoms...I changed the battery in the fob and va vroom.....start no problem

interesting..... i was having the same problems ,over the past few days, my 07 sporty would flash the signal lights ,but not start ???

so i changed the battery in my fob and started right up . thanks for the thread. and info

ride safe

Spent last 2 days with same problem....Check your fuses under the seat by the battery. The 2nd one on the left was blown. Replaced and the baby is cranking now....

Hello everyone i live in san jose california and I bought a used 06 883 the previous owner had batterey disconnected for over 9 months and now that i got it cleaned it all up ..oh i only got 1 fob and no crank over the turn signal lights blink i push the button on fob and they stop but no crank over i have read the threads about other peoples problems what can i do or check to make the engine crank to start.....
Is the kill switch on the right hand control set to run?

Same issue. Got two keys with my bike, use one all the time, the other was set aside. Went to use it and the bike would not start. Replaced the batt. It's fine now. Food for thought. HOLLYWOOD......................

Back