free website stats program 06 road glide 21" wheel | Harley Davidson Forums

06 road glide 21" wheel

I want to put a 21" front wheel on my RG. It will come with a 120/70-21 Metzler tire. What issues if any am I going to run into? Dealer said it will fit no problem. Will tire be too narrow for fender, making it look dumb? Any handling issues? I ride quite often. Thanks for all the input.

I ride often and have 21 front and 18 rear. There is a little difference, bike feels lighter in front but I enjoy it more. I found after I lowered the front an 1" it was even better handling. The front tire on a 21" is less than an inch smaller width than stock 18. To me the look is incredible though.Here is mine, I put a 200 tire on rear with 18 and love it.3-31-2010 Street Glide 001.JPE

3-31-2010 Street Glide 002.JPE

I ride often and have 21 front and 18 rear. There is a little difference, bike feels lighter in front but I enjoy it more. I found after I lowered the front an 1" it was even better handling. The front tire on a 21" is less than an inch smaller width than stock 18. To me the look is incredible though.Here is mine, I put a 200 tire on rear with 18 and love it.View attachment 6113

View attachment 6114

If you put a 21 on the front does it require you to put an 18 on the back? Would it look totally stupid if you did one at a time?

Your friends will totally raz you if you don't do both. I did one at a time and ended up putting a HD chrome wheel in the back and didn't go to the 18. You can not hardly see it with the bags except when its on a stand. I love the way it rides with the 21

Back