free website stats program 05 Ultra 15,595..... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

05 Ultra 15,595.....

Glider was this ever a recall? Have a buddy with a 05 Sporster Custom with 4700 miles he bought used and is smoking pretty heavy. I see that they did have a change in the part# from during the year run, the "new" one in balck and orange and is "thicker" in the shoulder area. I am sure they would have been reluctant to fix it for the original owner, much less now. Thanks

I don't know if it was ever officially a recall but they are changing any of the problem seals without a problem. They knew there was a problem with the seals and have changed vendors for them .

Dealer has it on floor. Its got 19.230 miles on it. Its in A1 shape, True Duals, Screamin Eagle race tune,. Chrome out the Ying Yang. Question is with the miles on this engine is there any problems coming up. One fellow told me cam tenesoners. I told dealer 250.00 month payment was all i can handle. He said come on we write it up. How are the 05 doing out there far as dependabilty.:D

Look around,go online to other dealers,you can pick up a newer bike for the same or less money and still under warranty,since you are financing,if you are approved at on HD dealer you are approved at another they all use Eaglemark bank (HD) in the U.S.

Back