free website stats program 05' Dyna setting problem. | Harley Davidson Forums

05' Dyna setting problem.

09GLDR

Hey guys I'm having issues getting my girlfriends 2005 Dyna tuned properly, it a 88ci with the Arlen Ness Big sucker kit, V&H Short shot staggered pipes. I have tried all kinds of settings, and its still cutting out. I have your product part number - 1040ST. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.

09GLDR,

Are you experiencing the cutting out as you grab the throttle to get on it or does it occur more on the top end and just lose power at times??

Also could you provide us with your current TFI settings.

Thanks.

Well...I started with the recommended ones in the instructions, it was cutting out on the top end... after various adjustments it was all over the place...that was right before the plug blew out of the rear cyl. head.:wall..I'm in the process of getting it fixed now, so I will be starting from scratch.

When you have your bike back go back and start with the recommended settings. Go for a short test ride to see how the bike runs. Call us toll free at 877-764-3337 and we can help you at that point for a fast response. If you have some time to slowly fine tune things then post back here and we can create a dialog for everyone to read.

Back