free website stats program 04 road glide dtc codes | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

04 road glide dtc codes

Hoop, does this help you: http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/downloads/2004wiring.pdf. (The wiring diagrams are near the end of the file.)

I also have all 3 manuals for the 2004 Touring bike since I have a 2004 Ultra.

Wow! Does it help?.. Sure does.. Hey FatBoyjdb, pay the Man!:D:D

Page 45 of the manual does show Both injectors and the coil pack being powered by that one system relay. That would support the theory of all 4 codes being thrown by just 1 part being intermittent.

So change out that system relay and once again clear the error log. Lets see what those results bring us. If your still left with the P1357 we may have a spark plug,,plug wire,, plug gap issue.

At least now with the manual, it makes it so much easier. I must say those FL Baggers have so much more "electrical" in them. You guys have switches and wiring for everything. Makes my entire Dyna wiring harness look like a simple light bulb circuit..

Fl models should each come from the factory with their very own Fluke meter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the help!! Changed out the system relay like you said,and I also changed the plugs while I was at it.Cleared the codes. Runs good,no codes so far.Thanks

Back