free website stats program 03 Heritage Error Code Help | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

03 Heritage Error Code Help

Thanks again Jack. It is below 12.7V on the pins in the regulator plug. Appears that answers my question. I guess I'll be ordering a new regulator. Any preferences on brand or should I go back with Harley part?

Thanks again Jack. It is below 12.7V on the pins in the regulator plug. Appears that answers my question. I guess I'll be ordering a new regulator. Any preferences on brand or should I go back with Harley part?

Your ride you decide, H D had a string of bad regulators, tho I think they cahanged their vendor:s
Check the warranty before you buy, and make sure your battery is fully charged, and you have a good clean gronded mount for your NEW regulator, check the plug on your stator to be sure it is dry ( oil free) and connected good:s

Just wanted to give an update. I replaced the regulator with a cycle electric CE-601 and that seemed to correct my issues. Rode 50 miles today, battery reads proper charging, and no light. Just wanted to say thanks again for all the help with this.

Just wanted to give an update. I replaced the regulator with a cycle electric CE-601 and that seemed to correct my issues. Rode 50 miles today, battery reads proper charging, and no light. Just wanted to say thanks again for all the help with this.

:s Good on you, thanks for checking back in

Back