free website stats program 03 Dyna low rider electrical demon | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

03 Dyna low rider electrical demon

Well HDDon that was an interesting conversation. The eyrzonguages guys were awesome in helping me understand that it is not an actual speedometer issue as my Harley shop here assured me it was?
He said it sounded like a short issue. I am thinking on replacing the voltage regulator as that was where he thought to start.
Just looking for input or help on suggestions?
Thanks again all

My issue has been resolved. At least I drove 20miles without any problems. The issue started when the speedometer was fluttering off and on them the odometer would quit check engine light would come on and the turn signal canceling would quit working. It would start off fine and after a few miles of driving the issues would set in.
I took it to the Harley shop and they said the speedometer was shot.I found a new one and it did the same thing. HDDon sent me to eyrzonguages they said probably not the speedometer and check for a short.I tried a new voltage regulator and so far so good.
I wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped and thought I would post this for anyone who may have this issue.
Jim

Thank you for getting back to the forum on this. Your response will help others with their issues. Real glad you found some help and that you are back up and running. Ride Safe

Good deal, thanks for getting back to us. Like Don said, May be helpful to someone in the future.:)

Back