free website stats program 02 Ultra Horn wiring diagram | Harley Davidson Forums

02 Ultra Horn wiring diagram

harleyf

I have just installed a parade fan on my 02 ultra and can't find the right wire under the faring that operates the horn.
I bought this used and all I got was the fan and hardware with a bunch of wiring harness.
From what I understand I am supposed to mount the horn under the faring and tie it into a wire on the cigarette lighter and a yellow/black wire on a wiring connector.There are 4 yellow/black wires on 4 different connectors
Here is what I want to know,the two wires in the original location are One is Black and One is Yellow/blk I presume the blk is ground and the yel/blk is hot.
Is the wire from the button a ground wire or is there 12V on the switch.
Don't have a manual on the model being Pan a Shovel man.This is my first twin and a lot of do do under the faring.
If someone has a schematic on an 02 ultra please tell me where the horn wire is located.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

I have just installed a parade fan on my 02 ultra and can't find the right wire under the faring that operates the horn.
I bought this used and all I got was the fan and hardware with a bunch of wiring harness.
From what I understand I am supposed to mount the horn under the faring and tie it into a wire on the cigarette lighter and a yellow/black wire on a wiring connector.There are 4 yellow/black wires on 4 different connectors
Here is what I want to know,the two wires in the original location are One is Black and One is Yellow/blk I presume the blk is ground and the yel/blk is hot.
Is the wire from the button a ground wire or is there 12V on the switch.
Don't have a manual on the model being Pan a Shovel man.This is my first twin and a lot of do do under the faring.
If someone has a schematic on an 02 ultra please tell me where the horn wire is located.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
2002 Harley-Davidson Touring Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCUI Parts, 2002 Harley-Davidson Touring Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCUI OEM Parts - BikeBandit.com
maybe here

Back