free website stats program 02 U/Classic won't start | Harley Davidson Forums

02 U/Classic won't start

SE103

Buddy has 02 U/Classic it will not start we rode yesterday about 100 miles. We was going to ride this Am it just turned over so I checked fuses there ok its firing its got fuel also bypassed Power Commander still nothing I am thinking fuel pump or crank sensor?

Buddy has 02 U/Classic it will not start we rode yesterday about 100 miles. We was going to ride this Am it just turned over so I checked fuses there ok its firing its got fuel also bypassed Power Commander still nothing I am thinking fuel pump or crank sensor?

Does the fuel pump presssure up when the ignition is turned on?

Check out the pins in the plug on the ECM/PC III. They sometimes do not make a good connection and when used with the PC III are prone to some corrosion, they are not water tight.

Thanks for all the input Glider & Doc I checked the pins they were ok no moisture either the pump does not pressure up went to the dealer got new pump fixed it. Thanks

Check and see if the IAC motor is working, look behind air cleaner and turn on the ingnition and watch to see if the plunger moves forward and then back.

Back