free website stats program 02 FLTRI Turn signals don't work | Harley Davidson Forums

02 FLTRI Turn signals don't work

jaystr1

None of my turn signals work. 4-flashers are inop too. I checked the fuse and it is fine. I did notice when I turn on the ignition switch knob, the signal light indicators (left and right) flash 3-4 times. Is this some kind of code?

Any ideas?

None of my turn signals work. 4-flashers are inop too. I checked the fuse and it is fine. I did notice when I turn on the ignition switch knob, the signal light indicators (left and right) flash 3-4 times. Is this some kind of code?

Any ideas?

Welcome to the Forum. You will find a huge amount of information in the Self-help pages and in the heads or your fellow members.

Do you know if you have a TSM or TSSM (do you have the security system)?

TQ

I have the standard security system with the key fob. Disasbles the ECM iv activated by no siren.

Oh, and the security system seems to work. The signal lights do flash when they are supposed. Its just the signal lights are not working as signal lights thats the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran the TSSM diagnostics and got code 31. I think that means low alarm input. Not sure what happened after that but for some reason I had to go back into the diagnostic mode and say the signal lights worked. I cleared the touble code and all is well. Mystery, but my signals work.
Thanks guys.

Back