free website stats program 02 Fatboy- 4 1/2" Risers?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

02 Fatboy- 4 1/2" Risers??

I installed the 4 1/2" risers and really like the feel. I actually have a little bend in my elbows! The cables/lines were fine. I moved the clutch cable to the other side of the bars and repositioned my brake line. No tension on any of the lines.

Same here with my 2011 Fatboy. Got the same 4 1/2" risers and had the same success and no needed cable replacement. Good luck!

Den

Yep, I replaced my stock risers on 2001 fatboy with 4 1/2 inch up, 1 inch back risers and I was able to pull the cables and lines fine, had a little trouble re-route the brake line slightly,turned the mounting bracket the other way and it worked fine. Much more comfortable.

Yep, I replaced my stock risers on 2001 fatboy with 4 1/2 inch up, 1 inch back risers and I was able to pull the cables and lines fine, had a little trouble re-route the brake line slightly,turned the mounting bracket the other way and it worked fine. Much more comfortable.

I did the same thing with the little bracket and it was fine.

Back