free website stats program 01 softail manual help | Harley Davidson Forums

01 softail manual help

SwissDeuce

Can anyone help me with missing pages from my shop manual? I need, from section 2 Chassis, pages 2-6, 2-8, 2-9. Page 2-6 should have fxstd front wheel removal on it. On page "chassis 2-10, Assembly" step #4, there is a reference to figure 2-8 which, I guess, should be on either page 2-8 or 2-9.

I'd really appreciate any help. A new one costs $60 + 3lb's of international shipping and a week-long wait. (French, German and Italian are available locally.....great) Thanks

swiss i have the manual if someone can tell me how to get the pages you need on the computer. im ole fashion and not very computer smart

You can probably buy and electronic version of it on Ebay for 5 bucks. I got one for my Road King and for an 07 Dyna. I like them better then the hard copy.

got them scanned to my documents just need to know how to get them to this site or if i get his e-mail i know how to attach them

swiss if you will send me your e-mail address i will forward what you need

Last edited by a moderator:
scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg
hope this works and is not to large but if it is not legal feel free to delete as said before not very computer smart

Thanks to all. And a big thanks to the man from Kentucky!!.......sticking with the pm's till he got my problem solved.
I was 99.9% sure but wanted to see that one shop-shot before I i went ahead.
How about this one.....spilled brake fluid on the book last time I had those pages open and my download version doesn't have the exact three pages I needed....spooky

ole kentucky boys dont give up very easy. have got a lot of good info from here but have never before been able to help much makes you feel good to be able to contribute to a great site. thanks again to all who make this a great place

Back