00' Ultra radio wiring schematic?

Discussion in 'Communications And Radio' started by leebo56, Jan 21, 2012.

1. leebo56

leebo56 Member

Hey I have a 2000 Ultra Classic that I have torn down and repainted I have the bike back together and running but no radio. Let me start by telling what I have done as far as removing certain componets that may have affected things. First I deleted the entire light assembly and antennas from the trunk and filling and smoothing out with LEDs in the side bags. I also have removed the original coax to the radio and CB and put a hidden antenna inside the front fairing along with new speakers. I would like to know if anyone would happen to have a wiring schematic or any other info. I have checked the fuses and I can turn the ignition switch on and hear the cassette deck turning for just a sec but no lights coming on the radio or sound. Thanks for the help.:small3d023:

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member Contributor

http://www.planete-biker.com/wiring_diagrams/2000flh.jpg here is a wiring diagram

3. Chopper

Chopper Senior Member

Don't know if this will be any help or if you'll even be able to read it after I post, it for a 2001 but might be some help?
    [​IMG]

4. leebo56

leebo56 Member

I took a look at the schematics and tried to trace the wires and when you touch certain wires with a test light there is interference coming through the speakers but still no change the radio won't power on. I there is something I may be missing or if you can think of anything else to try please let me know and thanks for the help.
    [​IMG]