free website stats program 00-03 HD Codes And Activation | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

00-03 HD Codes And Activation

The 56 code is listed in the "Magnetti Morelli codes.pdf", follow the link at the top posting. It is different from the info in the actual posting. Both how to get the diagnostic code and the actual code.

It's in the pdf document linked from the top post, "Magnetti Morelli codes.pdf". It differs both in how to retreive the codes and the code numbers from what the post itself says.

mine is stalling at highway speeds..03 electra glide classic..did the Data Link #1 & #2 pin bridge..turned ignition on and it started flashing..8 times fast..8more times fast again..did this sequence about four times then a seemingly 7 flashes..they flash so fast I don't know if I'm even counting them fast enough..anyhow..shut it off and tried the other test...
hold the trip button in then turn on ignition..got a d01CLR, 02CLR,etc..all the way to 10CLr..then some letters that read pps..pushed button in again and got a 881828 or somehting similar..turned off ignition..
would like to know the trick of how to check with just using the turn signal switches? read it somewhere..

I have 03 carbureted electra glide classic..the switch on, switch off didn't work on mine..but the data link jumper wire on pins #1 and #2 did..hook it up with the ignition off..then turn ignition on, it will immediately start flashing codes of some kind!! too fast flashing for me..i would need to video it and slow it down to half speed just to count them correctly..also did the no jumper wire...just push the trip button in and hold it..then turn ignition on..started reading out codes as d01clr all the way up to d10clr each time I pushed the button...so I guess they are all clear now? think my stall problem is the map sensor..although I recently had the speedo sensor haywire until i cleaned it off real good..and changed the transmission oil to synthetic..I beieve the fluid I drained was totally permeated with small metal particles as my magnetic drain plug catcher was totally covered! Change those oils more frequently here on in...

question for the experts....will be receiving my new tsm in a few days, to replace the tssm in my '01 Road King. I have read the tsm/tssm "marry" procedure a few times, and my question is, Do I have to perform the "attempted" start(where it starts & stalls) first? The reason I ask is because maybe if this step can be skipped, I can avoid logging in the "trouble code" & not get stuck with an "engine lite on" for 50 starts??

Have an '03 Screaming Eagle Road King with intermittent engine light on acceleration. Got historic diagnostic code 24. What does this mean? I have a front coil issue?

Have an '03 Screaming Eagle Road King with intermittent engine light on acceleration. Got historic diagnostic code 24. What does this mean? I have a front coil issue?

Have you recently changed plugs or plug wires? Any recent mods before this started to happen?

After reading about all these trouble code issues: Guess I will have check my bike for codes, and join all these brave souls.

Back