HDTalking is a public forum meaning your postings on this site will become public. Your text will be available to anyone with an internet connection.
All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the Forum. We also believe in freedom of speech to a certain point, however you have the rules to obey.We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.
Please contact our staff via helpdesk page if you do not understand any of the rules, guidelines or policies outlined below. Suspension of your account is a definite consequence of not adhering to these guidelines. In addition to the rules posted here, you are required to read any individual forum rules which may be posted at the top of specific forums as Sticky threads or Announcements.
We take the Be Polite rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
By using this forum, you further agree to obey all rules and HDTalking staff assuming members have read them and will not take ignorance of any rules as an excuse for not following the rules, policies, and guidelines outlined here and in the forum specific rules.
- Username Rules
- You are only allowed a maximum of 1 (one) account, active or inactive. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled.
- If you require a temporary user name for any reason or require a user name to change please contact our staff via helpdesk page.
Note Username Change: We allow one change per a 12 months period.But we can change your username for incorrect spelling reason.
- If you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please contact us via our helpdesk page.
- Your username may NOT be your complete email address, business name or your profession, this would be advertising, and is forbidden. Usernames must not be racist, vulgar or inappropriate in any way. The Moderators and Administrators have final say in what is or is not appropriate.
- Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.
General Posting Rules:
- No Flaming:
Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
- No Trolling
Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
- No Spamming
Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing your post count.
- No senseless Bumping
Please do not bump your request/help/advertise searching or other threads several times a day. Refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.Remember there are people who do not browse this board every hour. So do not bump a thread within 24 hours or too much even after 24 hours.
- No Offensive Posts, Links or Images
Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
- No Adult/Porn/Nudity Contents
Please do not post any messages or pictures that contains porn/adults/nudity contents.We believe out there a millions site will accept your nudity contents,but not on HDTalking site.
- No Donation Quote Posts
We don't mean to rude, cruel or even careless.
Do not post anything containing request of donation to other member for any reasons. We understand and deeply feel your sorrow, however, manipulating other people's good deed for self interest is prohibited in this site. If you'd like to post that kind of posts, please feel free to do it at other sites, we believe there are many sites or forums out there for that kind of purpose.
- Cross-Posting is not allowed here. Cross-posting refers to posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts they have already started and multiple posts will be removed.
- "Calling out" a moderator (ex. posting a thread titled "Mod X, you deleted my post, explain yourself!") is not allowed.
- If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them.
- If you gleaned information from anywhere other than the advertising forums and use that to contact someone and present an offer, it's SPAM.
- You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum.
- You may not solicit any external source to post on this forum regarding your company, services, or products; or any company, services, or products you are or may be associated with.
- You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.
- You may not post words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters; or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place by HD Talking. Please contact us if you feel a word or URL is unjustly censored.
- You may not use discussions forums to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies. Any post not meeting a moderator's criteria will be removed without notice.
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We encourage feedback however and invite you to use our contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Some forum categories have a "minimum post count" and/or "minimum length of membership" restriction before a member is allowed to start a new thread. Please read the Forum Description and the Announcement within if you get a permissions error while trying to start a thread. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.
- You must make five (5) posts before allowed by the system to include an active hyperlinked URL or other BB code features in your posts. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.
- If you find other members posts that violate the forum rules,dont reply to their post, just locate and click this icon to reported the post to us. We really appreciated your help.
- All posts that may be considered rude or uncontrolled debate not related to the original topic will be closed or deleted without notice.
- No Politics Thread
Politics or the discussion thereof is not allowed on the forum. We have tried a political forum here and it was removed. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Events Calendar Posting
All events calendar post must have submitted to The Moderators and Administrators for review and approval. The Moderators and Administrators have final say in what is or is not appropriate.Posting an event calendar without our permission will be flagged as spam and may result in your account being suspended or banned without warning.
- No Curses Language
Please do not post any curses languages. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
- Do not post links to raffles, pyramid schemes, or similar type websites without obtaining permission from a moderator or administrator.
Advertisement / Market Place /Classifieds (BETA):
- All Promotions (Use of features and forum access) are automatically updated by a cron system that runs hourly. If you have completed a minimum restriction and have waited over an hour without being promoted, please contact us form.
- Advertising is limited to 2 (two) advertisement per 7 (seven) days posted in the advertising Market Place/Classifieds and Manufacturers Product - Official Support forum regarding your items offer from stores or personal,sub stores or associated stores.
- You must be a member for, at least, 7 (seven) days before starting a thread on Market Place/Classifieds page.
- You are expected and required to read and follow the rules outlined within a category that are posted as Announcements.
- You may not intentionally "trash" or "troll" in another user's advertisement thread.
- The 'Market Place/Classifieds' are not a place for you to criticize or pass comment on another user's advertisement. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "I can get more cheap price at....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended.
- Keep your classifieds advertisement posts clean. A maximum of two colors and two font styles are allowed.
- Requests for items only allowed in Market Place/Classifieds Want To Buy session..
- Any attempts to defraud or deceive our members may result in your account being suspended.
- You allowed to upload maximum 3 (three) pictures for each item on each thread, including in your reply when advertise your product. When other members asking for additional images, just send them via PM or email.
- Do NOT flood advertising forum (Market Place/Classifieds and Manufacturers Product - Official Support) with images and sales/advertising links
- Choose and place your classifieds advertisement on right categories or your classifieds will be deleted.
- You only can edit your classifieds advertisement for 1 (one) hour after submitted as thread.Please contact Moderator if you want change your advertisement after maximum time have been passed.
- Never posted your advertisement on regular forums as posting message.We will removed it and caused you get a warning.
Avatars, Custom Profiles and Signatures:
- Your avatars, custom profiles or signature may not contain any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise violate any local or international laws are subject to removal. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
- Avatar that was made for showing your products or your site address is forbidden in all forum categories.Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
- The custom user title, location field, and signature options are edited via your Profile via User Control Panel. Custom user titles and the location field are displayed next to your posted text, under your user name. Signatures, once created in your profile, are attached to the end of your posts (if you choose the option to include your signature).
URLs or other forms of advertising (phone numbers, plans, contact details, etc.) are not allowed in custom user titles, which are limited to 25 characters.
- Signature Spam including log in names (a post that was made in hopes of showing a signature or business, as determined by moderators) is forbidden in all forum categories.
- Must be setup in your profile via User Control Panel, and not manually added to your messages.
- Have a "minimum post count" and/or "minimum length of membership" for ability show to public.
- May not contain any pricing, plan, sales, etc. details.
- May not include clickable links.
- May not contain links to other site, threads or posts.
- May not contain image or [img] bbcode tag.
- May contain a maximum of two smilies. Or one animated smiley.
- May include two colors, plus black.
- Maximum font size cannot be larger than normal.
- Must be kept to a maximum of three lines (at 1024x768 resolution).
- Please keep special characters to a minimum.
- Your signature is your signature. It is not for sale or rent.
- Any signature that is offensive or insulting to HDTalking, its members, or its staff, is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature at any time, for any reason.
- We reserve the right to delete, edit or disable your signature at any time, for any reason without notice.
- We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- You can browse forums without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers.
- Your User ID is displayed throughout the Site and is therefore available to the public. All of your activities on the Site will be traceable to your User ID. Other people can see your post,comments that you made on this forum.
- We are not allowed you posting a message on forum that contains PRIVATE 3rd party information (name,private phone number,bank or financial information) without have permission from them.
We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current HDTalking policies.We further, reserve our right to disable any account at any time for any reason and without notice.
Date Last Modified:
This Rules was last modified July 19, 2012.