Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:20 AM     #29
Kirwajo
Start The Engine

My Mood: My Mood
Kirwajo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote: Originally Posted by irishwolf View Post
Kirwajo
Welcome to the forum mate.
Im riding a 2007 Dyna Super Glide Custom with lots of added on parts.
Few nice bike events round the Clare area.just wondering if you attend any of them ?.
Im from the North of Ireland but we have a chapter of our club in Limerick.
Take Care
Wolfy
(Syd)

Henry
You have two real nice lookng bikes there,health to enjoy them mate.
Hope you dont have to many probs with the bike being changed over to UK spec.
Wolfy (Syd)
Hi Irishwolf
Only have the bike since lats nov 08 have been looking around to see if there any local bike events coming up if you hear of any will you let me know Havent joined any chapter dont know any and how to join them :-( as the weather starts to get better hopefully I can get around to a few more places Looking at the killarney Bike fest in june was there 2 years ago great time had

Quote: Originally Posted by cromwell View Post
Well, it looks like you all will have yet another yank in your country. As we will be moving back to the Limerick area around the May/Jun time frame. Wife wants to be closer to her parents. So if any of you have any leads on job openings, let me know. Already have the authorization to work there since we were living there in 06. Will hate to be without the bike while it is being shipped but there is no real way of riding it across the big pond.
What type of work you looking for your best bet is start looking through the webagencies now and upload your cv there you could be lucky

Last edited by Speed; Feb 2nd, 2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: merged
Kirwajo is offline   Reply With Quote