Thread: Dobeck TFI
View Single Post
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 11:37 AM     #9
Wayne R
Play The Throttle

My Mood: My Mood
Wayne R is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dobeck TFI

Just to update after I got my bike back I put some miles on the bike without the TFI and though I didn't have any major issues such as no power and or bogging when you rolled the throttle or any codes coming up, the bike had a lot of de-cel popping going on even at minor accellerations and every so often a minor hesitation, I did call Dobeck on the phone and they told me to return the unit and they would send me out a new one, Good people to deal with as said on this forum many times, they sent me out a new TFI with no hassles whatsoever, anyway I installed the new TFI back on the bike and took it out for a ride and so far the bike feels good, haven't felt the minor hesitations or had the constant de-cel popping that was going on, on this install I used the settings that came pre-programmed from Dobeck as the last time i found changing the adjustments a little difficult and i don't think i improved the performance from the original settings, this weekend is the Roar To The Shore event held in Wildwood NJ so I'll be putting a couple of hundred miles on the bike and will know for sure if my problems are over but looking good so far. Thanks for all the help and Thanks to the folks at Dobeck.
Wayne R is offline   Reply With Quote